Vermeer Package from €49.50 p/p
Johannes Vermeer, a well-known Dutch art painter from the 17th century, born and raised in Delft, has his impressive works displayed at Vermeer Centrum Delft. He was especially know for his masterly treatment in the use of light in his works.
We invite you to enjoy the historic city of Delft, only a 10-minute cycling distance away from the hotel, to admire Johannes Vermeer's work at Vermeer Centrum Delft. Also worthwhile visiting are the Nieuwe Kerk, where almost every member of the Dutch Royal Family is buried, and the Oude Kerk with its characteristic leaning tower.
Our Vermeer Package includes:
- a one night stay in a Double/Twin Deluxe room
- breakfast buffet
- 10% discount voucher at lounge bar “The Bund” (food items only)
- entrance ticket to the Vermeer Centre including audio guide
- one day complimentary bicycle rental
- free Wi-Fi and parking facilities
Terms and conditions:
- This offer cannot be combined with other promotions
- Package is based on 2 persons per room per stay and subject to availability